Monday, February 7, 2011

Packers Win - Planning Events That Are Memorable

A big celebration is going on in Green Bay today.   For years to come, Green Bay  fans will remember where they were on this memorable occasion.   Pittsburgh  fans will soon forget where they were and who they were with on Sunday February 6th.

 I remember my 8th birthday that my mom planned and coordinated. My second grade homeroom class surprised me in my backyard as we spent the afternoon doing several fun activities. 

I do not remember all of my birthdays but know they were all important to my mom as she tried to help us celebrate.  Today is no different.  We all try to provide unique experiences for our children. 

Noah’s Place is in business to deliver smiles and memories through bigger than life experiences.  Our inflatables are larger than life and they can be set up in your yard.  Our animals are friendly and love attention.  They also enjoy posing for the camera so you will have pictures for years to come of the zoo that made your birthday special.




Contact us today so we can work with you in delivering a unique, cost effective, memorable party experience to you.  We Deliver Smiles.

No comments: